Tuesday, March 3, 2009

view from my window

March 1, 2009. The calm between the storms. This is the view from my bedrooom window looking westward. Maybe if you click on the photo the pink in the sky will show more. I'm finding myself drawn more and more to pink. I wrote about the acolyte's fuschia nail polish on Sunday. I bought myself some pink unmentionables (I love that expression!) and the pink sky caught my eye. According to one source: pink = love. Well, who wouldn't be attracted to that! Thinking about a lot of people and wishing they were "in the pink": Evelyn, Nanette, Dana, Robbie, my father, Jackie. I guess I'm wishing that they each know how much they are loved and therefore "in the pink".

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Pink=prayer, then? That is a nice thought. I wear pink a lot, but I think that's a function of wearing macho clothes to work. Maybe not, though...