Thursday, March 26, 2009











this is going to be a squeeze! These pictures are for Robbie, and for Jennie and Alison Johnson. Backatcha Robbie! and Jennie, since you exhorted me to take pictures, I did! These were taken in our front yard. We don't get a lot of sun in the front yard, so life there is not as exuberant as it was in our front yard in Livermore. I am very grateful for what does burst forth here. We just planted a few lavender plants and another drought tolerant grey leafed with blue flowers plant whose name I can't remember. Maybe the deer won't eat them. The lemon tree/bush is under the eaves which is good for protection from frost, but not so good for sun exposure. We had to protect it from an ant attack last summer. It's a very old shrub but it keeps producing fruit. I'm hoping to make marmalade when there's a lull in the action. It's spring!

1 comment:

Alison's Recipes said...

529I love the goldy-peachy color of your background. It very much reminds me of you. You signature color. And those are such pretty pictures. I'd like to know how to download pics to my blog. After tax season, I'll look into that.