Tuesday, July 7, 2009

nobody reads my blog

I just looked at the blog of a friend of mine. She is a writer and is published in different magazines and she's even written a book and had it published. I'm now suffering from envy. I think that is a bad thing. I enjoy her writing and she writes about a lot of the same things I write about. How come nobody reads my blog? Is it that I don't advertize? Maybe I'll recommend that she read mine and give me feedback... since she's a writer, right? yeah, that's what I'm doing... and it doesn't matter that I wrote this in my blog, BECAUSE NOBODY READS IT ANYWAY. I'm laughing right now... and it makes me happy to laugh.

3 comments:

Dana Upshaw said...

Hi Katie,
I read your blog all the time. I love it. I just don't comment. So who knows, there might be millions like me out there....stalking you lovingly.
Kisses
Dana

Katie said...

thank you dear Dana! Knowing that you're reading it gives me a reason to apologize. Know that I am struggling to make sense of things, and that nothing is my final word and forgive me if I ever offend. Deal?

Anonymous said...

I do Katie-just not all the time and I skip around!