Tuesday, April 29, 2008

a nice sit down and a chat


For those of you who know me, there's nothing I enjoy more than a nice sit down and a chat. My idea of heaven is everyone having that "nice sit down" all together. Granted, that is not possible, really, because one can't have a good chat with more than a few people at one time. BUT, that's what heaven is for: to project one's dreams of what can't be here on to this place in the hereafter. However, this red couch placed in front of Harrod's is a step in the right direction . Next, we need to add a series of coffee tables set with a tea service oh, about every third person. While we're at it, add a city garden with some blossoming trees and blooming roses. Then, my grandmother steps up and we say, "pull up a chair!" and she does. That's one of my ideas of heaven. What is yours?

2 comments:

Searching Soul (a.k.a Darleen Pryds) said...

Big down filled chair and ottoman, endless books to read, and a snoring dog at my feet.

Pete said...

Something like the best wedding reception ever! All the people I know - those I love easily and those I struggle to love - all feeling their best, looking their best and being their best. Good food, good music, and lots of laughing. (This is clearly my extrovert heaven - posted in the AM. My introvert heaven will have to be posted later in the day.)