Sunday, April 27, 2008

jesus ascending


We were outside after dinner and Pete said, "Look, there's a cloud that looks like Jesus ascending." So, we all looked and we saw a cloud that looks like Jesus ascending. So, John ran into the house to find the camera and then Pete went inside to look for the camera and then three people took pictures of the cloud. I remarked, "Wouldn't it be something if that were really Jesus?" which widened my heart. Was the Ascension a one time event? or does it still happen in our experience? and what would it look like? In lieu of any other answer, I'll just enjoy the picture of the cloud that floated by my house on April 27, 2008. ... and wonder.

3 comments:

Searching Soul (a.k.a Darleen Pryds) said...

cool...looks liek Jesus is holding something in his right hand...any thoughts on what it is?

Julianne said...

a cheeseburger probably

Unknown said...

YOUR SOOOOOUUULLLL...haha no just kidding I have no idea, but great picture.