Wednesday, April 22, 2009

just wanna share


we do want to share. these roses grew in my very own backyard. Meet Abraham Darby! and he/they even smells sweet. There are dozens of them on the bush, which I didn't prune this winter. Uh oh. Don't know what happens when you don't even prune the bush. So, Pete and I are trying to figure out what we're gonna do, right? Get involved is one answer. I know that if I pray with all my might, God will point us in the right direction. Yep, that's what I'm gonna do. Time to stop thinking about it and open myself up to ... love/wisdom/truth/God.




















2 comments:

Jennie said...

You can pray that God will show you that he is large and in-charge. I can't imagine that a rose bush will come to an irreversible end because you neglected it one lousy year! Love the blooms that you have and carry on. And the blooms that you have are certainly loveable!

Dogwood Flowers said...

Hi,
Your roses are so beautiful. Have a Happy Mother's Day.