Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Monday


The Easter Bunny came to our house. Look what John found! He didn't have any competition this year. It wasn't as much fun without Robbie competing aggressively for the most eggs. I don't know, I still like the fun of any kind of hunt (except the real animal hunting kind). Scavenger hunt, treasure hunt, egg hunt. In fact, I should make up hunts for people when they come to my house all the time. Find the Bathroom Hunt. Guess What's For Dinner Hunt. Find your Own Glass Hunt. No, seriously, hunts for something fun. but people would probably get bored or tired of my hunts because I would run out of creativity (quickly) and it would be old hat. Speaking of searching...Pete and I were talking today about how we need to be looking for ways that the Spirit is talkin' to us. So, we challenged eachother tonight: where did we see the Spirit today? we each came up with something. It was like a treasure hunt! Reflecting on the events of the day and seeing, yes, God was there in a phone call with a friend, in a visit from a dear old friend, in sitting and having lunch with John. Truth be told, I'm noticing too that we're enjoying a bit of post game win atmosphere. We're kinda worn out and deeply happy. HE IS RISEN! GOD WINS!! LOVE IS ETERNAL!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

So do you like hunting for something or creating the hunt for someone else?