Saturday, January 23, 2010

saturday, january 23, 2010

Nephew John Andrew Robinson born 23 years ago, in 1987. I hopped on a plane from Santa Barbara down to LAX and made it to the hospital in time for his birth. My sister Alison was a champ and John was beautiful! I just remember how beautiful his coloring was and so full of health! Brian was overcome! A miracle just for him! His own little boy, named John Andrew, a name he loved. Having the baby hardly slowed my sister, the energizer bunny, down a bit! BUT she fell in love! and big time! So, John grew up always with a smile and a bounce in his step. Life is one big adventure for him and even when there are setbacks, John still smiles, and his eyes sparkle. He's having to be a big boy now, working on an advanced degree at George Mason University. The beauty of being his aunt and meeting him on the occasion of his birth is that I feel like I know the real John. I don't really, but I can imagine that I do... and I can love him too. Happy Birthday John!! The world is a smile closer to heaven because of you.

No comments: