Wednesday, November 25, 2009

wednesday, the day before thanksgiving 2009

Let us pray. Hmm. That's what popped into my head as I started to begin writing.. The priest says that at points in the mass. "Let us pray." Then we all gather our selves to .. God. For me, this time at the keyboard is time to gather .. what the light seems to be shining upon. Today, Billy and Robbie are home. What a treat. Into the house comes their energy, each of them a force. Tommy and John will be home tonight too as will dear ole' Dad. Robbie and I are cookin' up a dinner so that we can sit down together and have a little family feast. I know that the dynamic is not altogether pleasing to everyone. Everyone gets on the nerves of somebody... but right now, I am overjoyed to have this little family of ours together, and the boys seem happy to be home. We all happened to eachother... and I am so grateful. Welcome home boys... always.