Monday, September 13, 2010

monday, sept. 13, 2010


so many faces and places and stages. I'm thinking of peole today, getting up and going to work or ending their honeymoons or getting ready to die, or working in the hospital, or the office bldg, or ? Today I will go the Hospice of the East Bay offices to finish the required orientation days. I will sit at a table with other employees and volunteers and have explained to me what legally I am obliged to do if I choose to volunteer for this organization. This process has taken me atleast four months. All I wanted to do was volunteer! I read a prayer this morning that asks God take what ordinary skills I have and put them to extraordinary use. God help me to persist in the good that I want to do, to tell what good it is that you are calling me to, and to stay true to the inspiration that is holy.

No comments: