Monday, September 21, 2009

back together again


I got to see Robbie and his team for the first time since mid August. It was clear that they had been working hard and that they are a real TEAM. I remember being a member of our crew team in college... becoming a team. We saw eachother at our worst and at our best. That's how I fell in love with them. There will always be a special place in my heart for Christina, Christine, Rosanne, Candy, Daria, Sarah, Terri, Bonnie, and Ellen. I've stayed in touch with two in particular and hear about three or four more of them. I'm glad Robbie is having the experience of being a part of a bigger enterprise. Go Sagehens! and Go Gaels! I'm thanking God for the parents of the Sagehens too.. for providing the boys with whom Robbie shares team.

No comments: