Monday, June 22, 2009

it didn't hurt!


Remove the wooden beam from your own eye. Ahhhh. Judge not lest you be judged. Ahhhh. Relief. I tried removing the wooden beam and while I thought it was really gonna hurt, it didn't! It just felt way better when I finally got a grasp of it with the tweezers and it just slid right out! Then after my eye watered for a bit, I could see so much better. I think it's funny that the thing in my eye is a WOODEN BEAM, it's not just a sliver or a splinter. It's a beam, for crying out loud. Well, it sure feels like a beam. Anything in my eye does. I had an eyelash in my eye while I was driving Pete to BART this a.m. and it hurt like crazy! Once i got it out, after a lot of pulling and yanking on my eyelids, it was instant elation .. such relief. MUCH preferable to living with the thing in my eye. Today I will be on the look out for wooden beams and other household items ...in my eye.. and will try to get remove them. out.

No comments: